This research is made available through PEW Research, a non-profit organization.
#1 As of September 2014:
Fully 40% of cell phone owners use a social networking site on their phone, and 28% do so on a typical day.
- 71% of online adults use Facebook
- 23% of online adults use Twitter
- 26% use Instagram
- 28% use Pinterest
- 28% use LinkedIn
Here are some strictly Facebook statistics ....
- #3 Facebook users are more trusting than others
- #4 Facebook users have more close relationships
- #5 Facebook users are much more politically engaged than most people
- #6 Facebook revives “dormant” relationships